Thread: Current build of showeq + Oakwynd

Current build of showeq + Oakwynd

The latest svn build was working fine for me right up until Oakwynd launched and hasn't worked since. I had assumed there were new offset updates needed but the silence here has me thinking maybe I've just done something wrong?

Does the current svn build work on Oakwynd for anyone else at the moment?

EDIT: to be clear this question is about the linux version of showeq, saw the post was moved to MySEQ
    Last edited by r0gerthat; 05-30-2023 at 02:39 PM.

Re: Current build of showeq + Oakwynd

Quote Originally Posted by r0gerthat View Post
    The latest svn build was working fine for me right up until Oakwynd launched and hasn't worked since. I had assumed there were new offset updates needed but the silence here has me thinking maybe I've just done something wrong?

Does the current svn build work on Oakwynd for anyone else at the moment?

EDIT: to be clear this question is about the linux version of showeq, saw the post was moved to MySEQ
    Created a character on Oakwynd just to test. It's working fine with latest build of ShowEQ.

Administrator

Re: Current build of showeq + Oakwynd

Apologies for the move. I assumed that because you mentioned offsets (which MySEQ uses but ShowEQ does not) that you were running MySEQ. I've moved it back.

I can confirm what Loki said - The latest version of ShowEQ is working fine with Oakwynd (I've used it there myself).

If you think you might have messed something up with the patch/upgrade, then you could always do another checkout/unpack to a new directory and try starting fresh.

Thread Information