Anyone ever tried a program from Sysinternals called handle?(http://www.sysinternals.com/ntw2k/freeware/handle.shtml)

I tried it today and checked out everquest.
If you open a dos box and run handle with this: "handle -p everquest", without the quotes, you will get a list of files that everquest has accessed. Note, I havent started everquest fully, just gotten to the click play window.

Here are a few:
C:\Documents and Settings\Username here\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5

C:\Documents and Settings\Username here\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\index.dat

There are more internet files listed too thats accessed.

If you want some more info, write "handle -a -p everquest".

Here is one you get then.
\BaseNamedObjects\C:_Documents and Settings_User name here_Cookies_index.dat_Some number here

Now, what im wondering. What is everquest doing with accessing these places? What possible use do they have of cookies? My thought was that they could scan cookie names or sites been to, to get a list of possible hackers.(Search for seq.sourceforge.net...)

Now, these files are actually hidden in the operating system, and deleting the internet explorer history doesnt delete the content of Content.IE5, which shows where you have been on the net. To see/delete this catalogue, you have to write in the catalogue manually, for example: "C:\Documents and Settings\Username here\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5"

I dont know if this means anything at all. Was hoping other hackers had more information about this and possibly find out what eq is really doing with access to these files/registry settings.