Quote from Elkin<<History book already hints what will be the outcome . >>>>

Everytime US government go to war , did not bring the world better , didn't end the conflict between race , country , or anything . All the war bring to those country is poor , death , chaos.
__________________________________________________ __

You are incorrect sir. Please look at the countries that have actually been to war with the U.S. For instance: Japan, Germany, and Italy. Yes they had hardships afterwards. (As the winning side did)

However, to say that those countries did not come out of the war much better off than the U.S. would have if it had lost is bordering on stupidity.

Also , if US not that dicator why 911 only happen in US ?

Again incorrect. Please check how many terrorist acts occur around the world. While you are at it check the atrocities commited by "dictators" on their own people. I would include that in the same catagory. (They rule pretty much by terror)

Why so many people around the world don't like US ?

Perhaps because everyone dislikes the people that have it better than them? Jealousy? inferiority feelings? Maybe becuase that is how they have been taught since they were children? Perhaps it has to do with insecurity? Or maybe becuase most of the people that "really" hate the U.S. have been "brainwashed" to that point?

How about this: How many people (not governments, people)have a specific reason to hate the U.S.? and why?
__________________________________________________ _
" if you are not with us ,you are against us " <- what do u think ? the words come from dicator ?

Sounds like a dictation to me. Good thing we have the right and the freedom to disagree. If we were in some other countries we would not be able to do so.

I know that this is a pretty hot topic and tempers flare. But to throw out stuf like that is foolish.

Personally I do not support a war with Iraq. (or any war for that matter) I would support assassination but that would make me a terrorist in that country:P

What I would support is a complete and utter cutting off of the country from the outside until such a time that they decided that they would be better off living peacably.

No arms, no technology, no lesuire products, no food, no outside contact. They can see the world and what it has to offer but cannot touch it. Call it a time out for a bad kid