Ok, finished the struct mappings post DoD expansion so I think everything should be back to normal. I also added in a couple new things to charProfileStruct that mostly aren't used for anything. The only outstanding thing is the format of leadership experience has changed. But this was only dumped to console when zoning, so I just commented it out and got on my life, and so should you.

I also implemented a PvP map option which should hopefully reflect the current rules on the combined Zek server:
  • PvP range of +/- 4 levels
  • If a player is out of that range, they show normally (magenta box with con color inside it)
  • If a player is inside that range, they will show as a magenta triangle with standard con color inside it and a flashing circle to represent PvP level: blue = -4 to -1, white = 0, yellow = 1 to 4.
  • If a PvP player owns a pet, the pet will show the flashing circle of its owner

To turn this on and off, right click on your map and go to Show->PvP. Note that you can only have one of the PvP styles on at one time.

If you're on 5.1.0.0-pre1, the main things you'll notice are people won't be randomly flagged with *GM* and the new PvP thing. Most everything else was ok I think.

Changelog:
purple (09/17/05)
-------------------
+ Updated version to 5.1.0.0
+ Found GM flag in spawnStruct
+ Implemented PvP map option for current Zek rules (+/-4 are triangles, flashing circle is blue for lower level, white for same level, yellow for higher level. All spawns outside +/-4 are normal. Pets are circled according to their owners)
+ Finished mapping charProfileStruct for post 9/13
+ Removed output of leadership exp on zoning since the exp format changed and wasn't immediately obvious
+ Added opcode for leadership exp update and simple struct. No handler.
+ Added some new stuff to charProfileStruct (timers, leadAAActive)
Fetch the new release from the files section of sourceforge, or if you prefer, anoncvs will probably be up to date by tomorrow morning, pending the whim of sourceforge.

To install:
$ tar xjvf showeq-5.1.0.0.tar.bz2
$ cd showeq-5.1.0.0
$ ./configure
$ make
$ make install
If you have problems with ./configure, try:
$ LIBC=gnu ./configure
If you use the packages done by others, please be patient. I imagine they will be along shortly.