Thread: ShowEQ 5.5.0.0-pre1 for Live 6/13

Threaded View

Developer

ShowEQ 5.5.0.0-pre1 for Live 6/13

Announcing the release of ShowEQ version 5.5-pre1. This pre-release is compatible with Live Servers as of 6/13. If you are on 5.4, you'll notice nothing working. I'd imagine updating might help.

This is a pre-release version. Not everything that was working previously is working now. In fact, pretty much the only stuff that works is the spawn list and skittles. If you don't trust pre-release software, wait until the weekend when I'll have more time to finish up. I'm not that interested in bug reports on this. I know a lot of stuff isn't wired up yet.

If this works for you, great. If it doesn't, wait for the final 5.5 version.

Fetch the new release from the files section of sourceforge. This release is NOT in cvs on sourceforge. CVS on sourceforge went a bit tits up recently and I haven't migrated to the new servers yet. When I do, I'll post.

To install:
    $ tar xjvf showeq-5.5.0.0-pre1.tar.bz2
    $ cd showeq-5.5.0.0-pre1
    $ ./configure
    $ make
    $ make install
    If you have problems with ./configure, try:
    $ LIBC=gnu ./configure
    I don't know whether the packagers will package this. There will a new release tomorrow or Saturday which cleans up the rest of this.
    Last edited by purple; 06-15-2006 at 07:48 PM.

Thread Information