Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: key sniffer / sender

Exclamation Source

Not wanting to jump the bandwagon, but...

NO SOURCE YET - please moderators remove those links.

Removed, gone private. Feel better now? :-)
    No its the fact that after NUMEROUS requests for the source you decline to even respond. Feel better that you removed it because you are being secretive? thus untrustworthy? hell yes. Keep your Vi created exe or account stealer to yourself because you can bet anyone with a clue would see right through you and not have downloaded it(like myself)

No one said dont post your work, but show it to us in source so we can trust you mr 7 posts ever in these forums. Being an ass saying "gone private" etc just shows again you are hiding something. Anyone that downloaded that should highly consider deleting it.

Not gonna argue with you dark, I've been around this shit for years, back on hackersquest. The fact I never posted here, and made an account to anonymize myself, is just that.

So, I had gone to sleep yesterday, woke up this morning to gather and post a source zip. Heh, nevermind, I'll just go play EQ. You can always tell the "users" on this board, by the way they post, with total lack of any common courtesy.

Maybe I'll come back by here in another year, and see how many insults you wanted to throw my way. In the mean time, go ahead and amuse yourselves with such a positive expenditure of energy.

Anyone need any help, email me. If you're not one of the common pricks from old HQ, or here, I might even reply.

HTW

Source

The rule is: "Post the source code".

Adapt or delete this entire post.

Nothing personal at all. No matter how good your input is: if you can not adapt to the rules then I would prefer not having it.

So, I had gone to sleep yesterday, woke up this morning to gather and post a source zip. Heh, nevermind, I'll just go play EQ.
    I guess we will never know your true intentions. However I see many people posting code. You know how to copy and paste TEXT right? I mean if you did write it I wouldn't think it beyond the your scope of skills to manage that unless you did not even have the source and got it from a GM buddy that told you to "post this " or your hacker friend that said "hey lets steal some accounts, use this"

You can always tell the "users" on this board, by the way they post, with total lack of any common courtesy.
    Talking down to anyone here that is trying to get help or even worse trying to help others is just plain ignorant. It would also be seen as common courtesy to post the source code when you read what Ratt requested. You ignored his request and chose to do things your own way and now you are upset at the response you get?

And lastly, everyone needs to change the source some before compiling so that there doesn't end up being 200 users with the same 'finger/footprint'. Just downloading an exe and running it, even if there is no hidden account stealers or gm tips, is just as dangerous because then the number of users using the exact same code goes up.

Don't go away, post the code. Your ideas might help in the development of other sniffers and maybe help yours evolve a bit more. If nothing else, people here might help you clean it up a bit, since you think it is so messy.

i think it would be great if you posted your source, the more (semi) safe keysniffers around the less likely others will be caught. if you want to post your source, please ignore any percieved offense taken by those requesting the source before trusting you.

if you don't, please just go ahead and remove the whole thread. this forum is for keysniffers with source and keysniffer discussion. why make a thread with no keysniffer and only some arguments for not posting it and the source. i believe you should be able to delete the whole thread, if not perhaps a mod will ;)

Re: key sniffer / sender

Originally posted by eqhtw
    Removed, gone private. Feel better now? :-)
    Yes. Thanks and bye
    Say no to sig.

Exclamation Is a trojan ?

This program is now creating additional files containing the player name and zone info. I suggest anyone using it stop.

/sigh

Guy tries to hack everyone.. and then cover his tracks.

Hope someone has a trail to this one and can 'make him dance' a bit.

Thread Information