Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: V2 Stealth Code for LCC-Win32 (finally!)

Under Compiler -> Settings -> Linker Settings there is a field for additional files to be included in the link. I entered wsock32.lib in this field and it compiled without a problem. The file size is 28KB.

I just found that the Generate debug info checkbox had rechecked itself before I compiled the DLL. After unchecking the box, the file size is 8KB.

Something else I just noticed and thought I'd share with everyone is when I ran the DLL that I compiled under LCC I had problems with it and some of the other drivers that my system was loading on boot-up, mouse drivers for instance, and had to disable them before loading the DLL or crash on a key press afterwards.
    The MS VC++ version of the DLL is not causing these problems and runs without comprimising any of the other drivers I have running.

Thought it was worth mentioning.

Good luck to everyone,
    Firstborn

Unhappy Almost works

Thought I'd give this a shot. Downloaded the lcc version zip file for the .def and cut an pasted Darkgrue's version into a .c file.

made the recommended modifications to function names... compiled with no problems. Copied to system32 dir.

entered the command into the start->Run box ... used the new offeset (0x0078BCB8) posted today.

Started ShowEQ, changed the port to the one I wanted.

Fired up EQ.

First attempt I crashed right before char select... hmm strange. anyway... rebooted the system for good measure and tried again.

This time EQ loads fine, but no decode... ok hmm... I zone for shits an giggles.... watching my xterm window for seq messages. See message about "Decrypting and dispatching with key: 0xffffffff12ad4dfe" ... so close... I'd read that getting the f's is not good, but at least it seems to be trying.

Logged out and looked though boards again... verified SEQ and libEQ.a are correct versions... tried again.

Watching xterm more closely... when I get to screen to push connect (before you enter user & pw) I see it gets a key of all zeros. I log in... when I get to character select I get another key which actually looked good (no ff's). Enter world... no decode. Zone... another good looking key ... but seq goes nuts... zone blows up... ie. the mapped area shinks really tiny like spawns are popping way out of normal X:Y. xterm shows errors like:
    ProcessPacket() Inflate Error: inflateRes=-3 msg=unknown compression method
    also see msg=incorrect header check
    also see: WARNING: Decoded NewSpawnCode(6b42) (datalen:167 != sizeof(newSpawnStruct):226)

Anyway... I looked to see if anyone had posted anything new in the dev forum about new data sizes, but nothing.

Any ideas? I seem to be pretty close to working, just something is minorly fubared

Thanks!

hmm

That sounds like exactly what happens when you send the wrong key to SEQ. It could also happen if your LibEQ.a is not the newest or if they changed the encryption scheme with the patch. So if nobody else is having problems, I would assume its just not snagging the correct key. Verify your offset or use the offset finder to locate it yourself. Obviously the sniffer is sending what it thinks is the key to your seq box. Make sure you are pointing at eqgame.exe and using the correct offset.
    -------
    O.P.B

Cool Fixed

Even though I had 4.3.3 and the most recent libEQ.a I re-compiled, and everything seems to be working fine now. I've gotten one or 2 zone blow-ups, but that happend occasionally before anyway.

I think I got the new libEQ after I compiled last time. I didn't realize you had to have the libEQ before compile, I thought it was like a shared library where it could change w/o having to re-compile.

Angry Pilot Error

getting the error using LCC

Entry point DllMain not found
    Use the -entry command line option

Help please... read just about everything... if its out there please flame... but please tell me my mistake

Hunter

This sounds like a problem with the entry point definition in the linker. If you used the v.1.1 code, the entry point is named LibMain.

The lcc linker front-end defaults to LibMain. If you have changed this, but not changed the code, this will be a problem.

Thread Information