Thread: ShowEQ Borked with LoY Launch

ShowEQ Borked with LoY Launch

Servers are up, SEQ Borked. Thanks SoE!

Vertigo1
    Blackburrow Gnoll

Hmm registered Dec 2001 ... you should be uesd to this
    Hope its not to hard to repair
    -- Lord Crush

Greater Faydark has to be cleaned from all Elves !

This is a HOTKEY !!!

Pretty arrogant to assume that people who registered on Sourceforge only did so for the sake of ShowEQ.

I could be wrong, and jeeves will be happy to point out if I am, but I believe that you register to this particular board. At least this particular login doesn't work for the boards on the Doxygen, LXR and ctags pages for me...

These boards don't seem to use the sourceforge login, so no it isn't pretty arrogant, especially since the user has 30 posts since Dec 2001.

Sorry I will attempt to bore you with my trivial posts to annoy the mods and devs. Better yet, how about I be a good person and not post until there is something worth posting about. Thanks

I merely seemed to have a jump on what was going on today with the patch. I hope I didn't annoy anyone. Figured I would get you up to date before you got home from work.

Have fun. Off to make a frog and then delete it cause frogs are gay, and playing a froglok makes you gay too.

uggh, means the servers are gonna be crowded with frogs now, sigh.

I may still make one. The way I see it is this:

"Ubers" will likely not play one full time, since the prospect of levelling a new char to 65, getting geared up to survive in PoP (from keyed zones), then getting all your flags again is pretty insane.

Some people will make them just for the novelty. Level them to 30 or 40 and get bored or not want to spend cash or time gearing them up.

I am not in a big guild and may never see 65 with any character, but I play quite a bit in a fun casual guild. I bet if you get a frog to 50+, there won't be a ton of them.

In the meantime, a friend made one about 20 minutes after the servers came up. 175 frogs in the zone...

From the looks of it... they are not compressing and or encrypting the GPS data, because without sniffer running, I can load a map and the GPS works fine.

It cannot decode the spawn data or the zone data. It doesn't know what zone I am in, but it knows where I am.

Thread Information