Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where do I learn this stuff?

More proof that "certs" are just little bits of paper...
    "What you've just said is one of the most insanely, idiotic things i've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherant response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you NO points, and may god have mercy on your soul."

Talking

Originally posted by S_B_R
    More proof that "certs" are just little bits of paper...
    Unfortunately you’re not even close. There little pieces of paper yes, but they are also a huge waste of money. You know the material none the less but you get to spend 600+ dollars to prove it to some moron (1000+ if your f*u**ing lame enough to take something as simple as A+ in a collage, well in Hawaii at least. S*it here isn’t even close to cheep.) It's too bad it has to be that way, but it is.

I've never herd someone shorten the word certification to certs. Cert's maybe but hey whatever. And were you trying to be sarcastic adding that ellipsis at the end of your statement or just being lazy?
    HACKED!

Originally posted by CitricGuy
    And if your gona reply to this post, why dont you actually read the "ENTIRE" thing this time.
    I really suggest that you use a dictionary since I dont think you can even spell your own name correctly let alone anything else in your posts. You really need to attend school some time instead of getting your daddy to fill the principles pockets full of money for a passing grade.

Anyone can get the A+ or MCSE certifications. I have interviewed quite a few people who have those certs but some of them couldnt even figure out how to turn on a PC let alone live up to what the certifications are supposed to represent. In my opinion they are just expensive toilet paper.

As for reading your entire posts, it isnt needed. We all know you will just spew more unintelligent bullshit. Stop trying to impress us, it isnt working.
    Filters for ShowEQ can now be found here. filters-5xx-06-20-05.tar.gz

ShowEQ file section is here. https://sourceforge.net/project/show...roup_id=10131#

Famous Quotes:

Ratt: WTF you talkin' about BA? (Ok.. that sounds like a bad combo of Diffrent Strokes and A-Team)

Razzle: I showeq my wife

Self-conceit may lead to self-destruction. -Aesop

I hope you feel better now. http://www.apa.org/pubinfo/anger.html may very well help you if you haven’t considered it before. You know. Win friends, influence people.
    HACKED!

Congratulations. It looks like you took my advice. You actually had words larger than 3 letters that were spelled correctly. Not only that, but that link must have taken some searching too so I guess you also took my advice on using google.

Man who stand on toilet is high on pot - Confucius

ShowEQ file section is here. https://sourceforge.net/project/show...roup_id=10131#

Famous Quotes:

Ratt: WTF you talkin' about BA? (Ok.. that sounds like a bad combo of Diffrent Strokes and A-Team)

Originally posted by BlueAdept
    Stop trying to impress us, it isnt working.
    It's cute how you think you’re important!

PS: If you’re going to rag on my spelling and grammar you need to get it right yourself. (isnt = isn't in your quote above.) But at least you don’t use “lÃmÊ®$ tÊxt.” I guess you’ve got that going for you.
    ...expensive toilet paper...spew...bullshit...stand on toilet...
    Wow, that’s a lot of "poop" jokes for someone that thinks so highly of themselves.
    ...took my advice...
    HAHAHA nuf' said.
    HACKED!

This post is way to long.
    Criticguy, if you truely wanted help finding information about getting started in pearl and c programing.. why did you turn this post into a flame? This project is not for everyone, and if you want to help contribute that's great.. love to have your participation.

You seem to be educated, to a point.
    But, book knowledge doesnt make you smart.
    You should have picked up on the issue that you could have searched these forums, and found an answer. Seems you did more "flaming" then any other person in this one message.

I know that Ratt posted a sticky message about where to go to get started on learning exactly what you tried to ask....If you had taken the time to read them, you would have not had to waste our time with this.

Oh wait.. I just figured it out.. your "certs" taught you how to get other people to do the work you dont really want to do!
    I dont think you really want to help the SEQ project.. so dont reply to this post. We don't really care what you think at this point.
    If you go learn about programing and really wanna help the SEQ project... Search the forums first to find out if the topic as been discussed. Then ask your questions.

Not going to dignify that with an answer, and as a matter of fact im not going to ever look at this board again, its a waste of everyones time and i HOPE the admins will be smart enough to simply erase this $hit. but i doubt they care anymore than anyone else on this board. might as well just make the fucking "Post" button into a "Search" button, seems like no one gets a say at anything without having some smart ass squealing "USE THE SEARCH!"

Yea, and no one here is important enough for me to want to go back and fix all the grammar and spelling errors, (all 32 of them) so ill leave you all with that. I wont be checking this thread anymore, unlike the other ego driven people who posted here (except for the one who offerd help.)

Blah, blah, blah, rant, rant, rant... whatever, over it.

------------<END THE FUCKING THREAD HERE>-------------------
    ---------<Everything Below This Was Posted By >---------------
    -----<Somone Who Feels they Need the Last word>-----------
    HACKED!

quote:Originally posted by BlueAdept. Stop trying to impress us, it isnt working.It's cute how you think you’re important!
    Just to clarify things for you a little here CitricGuy....Blue Adept IS important here. He has been a contributing member of the community for as long as I have been aware of SEQ. He regularly demonstrates his expertise and his presence on these boards is highly valued. Your presence, on the other hand, is not because you appear to wield the unholy trinity of board lamers: Annoying, Stupid, and Verbose.

For future reference; When you use the word Sence you really mean Since. You are just too stupid to know it.
    To search, or not to search,--that is the question:--
    Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
    The slings and arrows of outrageous flaming
    Or to take a look at the search function,
    And by using it, end them?

Not going to dignify that with an answer, and as a matter of fact im not going to ever look at this board again
    Please, oh please, let this be true.

-uu

Im not important. The programmers are the important people. I have only submitted two patches and both were rejected.

I just picked up the slack in an area that needed some improving.

Famous Quotes:

Damn and to think I was trying to be nice to this guy and send him on his way. Must of been really stuborn and bored to "search" all day to find links and post meaningless rants yet, not search here. I /agree with uncleubb...LEAVE! You have spent more energy trying to get everyones' nerve then actually trying to learn to program. If you spent as much time learning to program you would be pretty damn good in no time. So instead of bothering people I think it would be best in putting that energy into being constructive.

P.S. - Oh and BA...Keep up the good thing you do cause I still like ya hehe
    Confucius Says:
    He who posts without searching first; shall be flamed the worst!

Not going to dignify that with an answer, and as a matter of fact im not going to ever look at this board again, its a waste of everyones time and i HOPE the admins will be smart enough to simply erase this $hit. but i doubt they care anymore than anyone else on this board. might as well just make the fucking "Post" button into a "Search" button, seems like no one gets a say at anything without having some smart ass squealing "USE THE SEARCH!"

Blah, blah, blah, rant, rant, rant... whatever, over it.

------------<END THE FUCKING THREAD HERE>-------------------
    ---------<Everything Below This Was Posted By >---------------
    -----<Somone Who Feels they Need the Last word>-----------
    Let this be a lesson to the rest of you that don't intermingle with the opposite sex or are too embarrassed to masturbate ... sexual frustration is a serious problem, with serious consequences.

In the immortal words or Sgt. Hulka ... "lighten up Francis"

Thread Information