Thread: New Modified Version

Hybrid View

EDIT
    I also added slartibartfast's MySEQ client in a zip file. If you need me to host the file slartibartfast, let me know. Click on the download link to go to a simple webpage with links to both downloads.
    EDIT

Here's a font I "created" for use with MySEQ. To install it go to your font folder (easiest to get to through the control panel) then select File, Install New Font...

In MySEQ, select "List Font" and select the font from the list (it should be sorted alphabetically, so it'll be in the M area).

Use it at size 7 or 6.75

Download

It is easy to read and is small so you can have quite a bit of the moblist showing at once.

Old No Name

P.S. - I use MySEQ on the same computer I run EQ from with no performance problem, I just have MySEQ's refresh at 3000 (instead of the default 250). I have 2 monitors; EQ is in a window (1024x768) on the left desktop (which is 1280x1024) while MySEQ is in a similarly sized window on the right desktop (also 1280x1024). I also run EQWatcher and Ever-Bot (a really old EQ text-to-speech program and map program) so there's a map alongside MySEQ on the right desktop.

Does anyone else do this? run MySEQ and EQ on the same computer?
    Last edited by TempLoginName; 10-06-2003 at 02:24 PM.

Thread Information