Thread: Needed or desired changes

Threaded View

Re: Needed or desired changes

Actually, the one item I was most interested in, the search function, you replaced in the 2.0.2 version. I was even going to ask to remove the underscore requirement, but you did that as well.

The only other item I would mention, and I don't know if is relevant here, is the issue of finding the offsets. As it stands now we depend on Fireblade for posting, but it may come to pass that with the recent changes announced by Sony some people may stop using the program or be afraid to post. There are instructions in the Development directory on how to do this, but I seem to remember somewhere that Fireblade has an easier way of finding the offsets quickly. Can we have more information about this?

Outside of that, I'll post here if any new ideas here as they occur to me.

Oggre

Edit: one item just jumbed to mind. Could there be an easier to edit the fillters_zonename.conf group of files, perhaps from a pop up window from within the client? Perhaps more work than you want to do and I admit it is relatively easy to do it manually. I just hate being in a zone with much more clutter than necessary in the Hunt Rare etc sections. It was an idea though so I posted it.
    O
    Last edited by Oggre; 12-10-2011 at 07:19 PM.

Thread Information