Thread: Current Development Status and Future Plans. Your Feedback Requested

Hybrid View

Administrator

Re: Current Development Status and Future Plans. Your Feedback Requested

If anyone wants to preview/test the stuff that I'm working on that will eventually make it into the next feature release, I've created a copy of my private dev branch at https://svn.code.sf.net/p/seq/svn/sh...es/cn187_devel

As I finish things, I'll test them a locally for a while and then push them to that branch for wider review/testing. They'll eventually get merged to trunk as part of a feature release, but I want to make sure they work for people other than just me. So if you want to track that branch instead of trunk, please feel free to do so. I'll try not to break anything on you. And of course, please report any issues or other feedback.

The current changes/fixes versus the most recent trunk are:

- [fix] Show guild tags again in the spawnlist and map tooltips. This requires a couple of additional opcodes that are already added to the dev branch and current as of the 02/17 patch

- [fix] Show held/worn equipment again in the spawn list

- [enhancement] If the network interface that's configured/requested doesn't exist, present a list of options to choose from instead of failing to start

- [fix] Fix a couple of issues with message display/formatting
    Last edited by cn187; 02-18-2021 at 04:46 PM.

Administrator

Going to push the spell list changes up to your devel branch for you to try. Updated the struct and opcode and it seems to be working albeit inconsistently for me at the moment.

Administrator

Committed a bunch of less important opcodes and fixed a few structs associated with those opcodes in the devel branch. Was bored and thinking I needed to get back into the swing of things re: opcodes and structs. You may see more spam in the console as a result. Enjoy!

Thread Information