Thread: Get ShowEQ for Windows

Hybrid View

Re: Get ShowEQ for Windows

Hi there!

First time user of this software, or rather, first time wannabe user, as i can't get it to work.

I have followed the steps pinned at the top, but downloading the latest 3.0.0.1 i only have the myseq and myseq_2.5.0 executable, which do not work by themselves.
    Downloading the 2.5.0. copying its contents over to the 3.0.0.1 folder (and not overwriting the existing files) i can start the server file.

Updating to laurions song latest offsets, i can save the file no issues. when hitting the 'reload' button, everything goes 0x7ffffffff (sounds like an error to me?)
    Anyway, after doing this. I try opening both the myseq executable and the myseq2.5 executable. and they both just simply show a black grid.

I am asuming something is to show here. but i'm not seeing anything.
    What am i missing here?

perhaps worth noting. im playing on TLP.
    Last edited by dacarada; 12-29-2023 at 02:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dacarada View Post
    Hi there!

First time user of this software, or rather, first time wannabe user, as i can't get it to work.

I have followed the steps pinned at the top, but downloading the latest 3.0.0.1 i only have the myseq and myseq_2.5.0 executable, which do not work by themselves.
    Downloading the 2.5.0. copying its contents over to the 3.0.0.1 folder (and not overwriting the existing files) i can start the server file.

Updating to laurions song latest offsets, i can save the file no issues. when hitting the 'reload' button, everything goes 0x7ffffffff (sounds like an error to me?)
    Anyway, after doing this. I try opening both the myseq executable and the myseq2.5 executable. and they both just simply show a black grid.
    Those #'s you are seeing is what you will get using the 32-bit server program with 64-bit offsets.

You need to download the 3.0.0.0 version as it is currently the only source for the 64-bit server. Copy the server.exe file out of it.

Thank you!

Thread Information