PDA

View Full Version : I probably missed it but . . .

Aurelius
05-01-2002, 02:17 AM
Greetings.
I was wondering if it was possible to filter out all the unknown listings in the breakout windows as well as all the 'door' entries. I did a search but didn't find anything relevent. I may not have done a properly worded search but I thought I did. The items come up in a big long listing of 'doors' and 'unknowns' . I'd just assume not have them displayed in the breakout window. On the map is fine. Any short cuts I've missed?
Thanx for your guidance and assistance. ))
:confused:

Cryonic
05-01-2002, 03:09 AM
Could have just read through the conf file. Amazingly enough there is a commented option regarding displaying of unknown spawns:

ShowUnknownSpawns 1

Aurelius
05-01-2002, 05:18 PM
that it refers to displaying the unknowns on the 'map' and that I don't mind. It is just on the breakout list for the zone, the one that details npcs/corpse/players/etc that I wanted to par down / clean up. I read through the conf file and I thought there might be an unlisted filter to prevent such inappropriate listings (such as doors or unknowns) from being presented in the SpawnList.
Thanx for your time though. ) Anyone else have an idea?

Virusmaster
05-02-2002, 10:12 AM
"Thanx for your time though. ) Anyone else have an idea?"

Nice response to the usual "I missed the point of your question noob" flame. I like that. I don't have an answer to your question, but the way I deal with this issue is to use the "NPC" list instead of the "ALL" list. Shows a lot less junk. I'm sure there is a way to do what you are asking, but I'm always too busy playing EQ to look further than needed :) Guess I'm an addict...

Aurelius
05-02-2002, 05:39 PM
Thanx for the come back. ) I do use the NPC but when something else new pops, I seem to automatically get kicked back into the 'all' listing. (( Thanx again. ))

Pigeon
05-04-2002, 06:45 PM
You get kicked back to the "all" listing if you select something that doesn't fall into any of the categories you have open. It's usually a corpse.

Anyone know how to make SEQ look in the All category last? I tried putting it last in the config file category definitions but it didn't work.