PDA

View Full Version : RTFM is SPAM

PawnOrc
05-10-2002, 07:33 PM
Enough.

Stop the RTFM posts. You are now spam. Do a search on the RTFM Kings and you will see what I mean.

Is anyone moderating these forums?

Enough already. You people are clowns.

high_jeeves
05-10-2002, 09:16 PM
HAHA! You create a new thread, crost-post your message in 2 forums, and complain about other people spamming.. that is too funny.. You also might want to check into the definition of SPAM... as this is not it...

I would also highly recommend that you read the smoothwall documentation that somebody brought up in another thread.. it has an excellent description of how and why techinical message boards and communities work... You might find it enlightening...

You have twelve posts, 2 of which are about me spamming... when you spend a year helping people on here, then you can judge. Until then, put your money where your mouth is...

--Jeeves

guice
05-10-2002, 11:11 PM
Sick him daddy-O`!

LOL .. Just had to add that. :cool:

BlueAdept
05-11-2002, 07:24 AM
Originally posted by PawnOrc
Enough.

Stop the RTFM posts. You are now spam. Do a search on the RTFM Kings and you will see what I mean.

Is anyone moderating these forums?

Enough already. You people are clowns.

Look who is calling the kettle black...

You apparently are a newbie that doesnt have anything constructive to say, who cant RTFM and doesnt know where the search button is.

1/2 of your previous posts were about how unhelpful/bashing of the people here. The other half were about getting a newbie guide into the cvs.

Hell...2 1/2 years ago, there were no newbie guides, I knew virtually nothing about RH (did know a little about unix). I bought a book, READ how to do stuff, read the message boards and figured it out (took me like 2 weeks, but I did it on my own).

The newbie bashing has pretty much been going on since the start. If your not bright enough to figure it out on your own, you probably shoudnt be running it.

Daladae
05-11-2002, 08:07 AM
**My mother told me not to say anything if I did not have something nice to say**

Not refering to anyone else rather deleting my own flame.

I thank everyone here that has offered their help rather it be in the Docs/forums or IRC.