PDA

View Full Version : Exp problem

Slam666
05-16-2002, 04:33 AM
Hi,

After more then a year with no seq I decided to install it last night and run it again. Everything work fine except a wierd thing with experience. It does not seem to be cause by seq and I would like to know if anyone else got the same thing.

I was fighting seafuries cyclops in OOT with my 51 necro and 51 druid. Both my char are not group and my druid only there to pull for my necro and buff him. So I fire up the experience windows to see how much exp I was getting.

First wierd thing is the first mob I kill when I log always give very little experience (about 25% of normal exp).

Second wierd thing is, no matter what the level of the mob (range from 38 to 42) I always get same experience in the last column.

Third wierd thing is for no apparent reason I get half the experience about every 2 or 3 mob I kill.

Forth wierd thing is on the 12 mob I killed one gave me 0 exp.

Anyone got the same problem?

P.S. Before anyone ask, I was making sure everytime I used my pet that he did not do more then half the damage. I try with and without my pet.

LordCrush
05-16-2002, 04:59 AM
http://seq.sourceforge.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=168&highlight=experience+broken

:D Search is your friend :D

- Lord Crush