PDA

View Full Version : strange "problem"

ladybat
05-16-2002, 09:07 PM
after seq runs awhile I start to get this wierd probelm....

say ill be looking at it on magnification1.....then after awhile it jumps out to mag4 or 6 etc....basicly over time I have to keep INCREASING the magnifcation inn order to stay at the same relative view on the map.....

any idea what causes this? as time goes by I am having to run at like 26 or even 32 to get the map big enough to see....I then have to log my charecetr all the way out and come in again...

this usually starts to happan after 30-60 minuts or so....no biggee but was wondering if it happans to anyone else?

Cryonic
05-16-2002, 11:42 PM
happening to me? NO.

Did you bother to zoom out and see if there was stuff outside the map pushing it smaller?

Toadman
05-17-2002, 04:31 AM
This also happened to me ONCE . I rebooted the puter and it went away.....hope it is that simple ;)

ladybat
05-17-2002, 04:33 AM
it always goes away if I shut down and then restart seq......it will be stable for some time and then it happans.....like tontie I was doing hgs inrathe....byt the time I was done I was at mag lev 29 and no there is nothing "outside" the map I could see.....

UnGod
05-17-2002, 05:35 AM
I've had the same problem hmm many times as well, no spawns outside the map area that i could see yet it kept 'zooming out' so to speak.
A minor annoyance atleast.