PDA

View Full Version : seg fault with latest update (may 18th)

l0s3r
05-19-2002, 07:37 AM
Did the cvs update from may 18th, now whenever i right click on the spawnlist i get an immeadiate seg fault.

CSpawnList::menu()
CSpawnList::menu() - m_menu returned
Segmentaion fault

Happens every time. Everything else seems to be working correctly.

Zaphod
05-19-2002, 08:17 AM
Did you do a complete rebuild after the cvs update?

make -f Makefile.dist
./configure
make

When you luanch, what's the version number listed?

Enjoy,
Zaphod (dohpaZ)

Dedpoet
05-20-2002, 08:03 AM
I'm getting this with the new CVS too. If I right-click on an actual mob on the spawn list, it "works as intended" and I get the filter box. If I miss and click on whitespace, seg fault. Not a huge deal since I don't have any reason to actually do this, but I missed once and noticed it.

Also Zaphod, all of the check marks seem to be saving their state now except for Fast Machine. I checked my xml file and the value is set to 1, but it still shows up unchecked after restarting the app. All other check mark and saving issues seem to be resolved.

Fantastic work by the way, especially in the last 3 or 4 updates. The spawn list changes, filter settings in the GUI, and all of the menu updates are great.

Zaphod
05-20-2002, 01:03 PM
I found the problem, but was only able to produce it when right-clicking in the header at the top of the listview. I've fixed the bug and will include it in my next CVS commit (which also includes a fix for FastMachine).

Enjoy,
Zaphod (dohpaZ)