PDA

View Full Version : New Seq

Serraco
05-22-2002, 02:31 PM
I installed the new cvs version and now the mobs wont decode for me no matter what I do. Can I please get some help one this, would be much appreciated.

Yueh
05-22-2002, 04:36 PM
:rolleyes: :o :eek: :o :)

Nish
05-22-2002, 06:07 PM
Actually I am having the same Problem, but My Show EQ box did work with a Different PC.. I was able to get all the decoding just fine when I first built the SEQ box at work, getting all the EQ info from my laptop, both connected to a hub, which is then connected to the router which is in turn connected to my internet Connection.

Bring The SEQ box home No decodes, SEQ box and EQ box hooked to same hub (hub from work) hub hooked to Firewall (ISA Server) connected to ISP. So far what I can tell is that I am not getting the Code that "SeqCur" is repersented by, I am assumeing that this may have something to do with the security crack of the packets (just a guess), and that my Firewall client for the MS ISA server is/has encapsulated the packets, and now can no longer be decoded! However to though a small wrench into this, my prev' version (3.1.2 (I think)) work Great, up to the EQ patches for broadcast information. Anyways, I ma furthing trying to test this by removing the Firewall client from the picture!

If you have any ideas or can add any weight to my theroy please advise.... I am still digging through the fourms and hope to dig some usefull infor but till then I Have no SEQ