PDA

View Full Version : CVS Commit, June 8, 2002

Zaphod
06-08-2002, 01:03 AM
dohpaZ (08/06/02)
------------------
Modifications:
version 4.2.9
Applied patch #563579 "pvp teams update" by g0hst (g0hst)
Added m_itemdb.cpp to BUILT_SOURCES in Makefile.am (this should make sure it gets cleaned up when doing a make clean.
Changed "CreateUnknownSpawns" option to default to true since too many couldn't figure out that this was required BEFORE "Show Unknown Spawns" would work (Can't show what isn't created).
Corrected help displays option list --restore-zone-state should have been --restore-zone.
Fixed saving of spawns. Also made sure zone position was saved with the rest of the spawn info. Also added a check that will attempt to verify that restored spawns are for the expected zone.
Added some more checks for the state/version of save/restore files to SpawnShell, Player, and ZoneMgr.
Make sure player information gets reset upon zone entry if the player name is different.
Updates spells.h again (with latest data).
Added spells_en2spellsh.pl Perl 5 script that creates a spells.h file using data from spells_en.txt.
Added the start of a little ROADMAP file that gives basic info about the structure of ShowEQ to help bring new developers up to speed.
Added menu picks for race/deity PvP to the right-click context menus so that it can be enabled/disabled on a per map basis.

dohpaZ (06/06/02)
------------------
Modifications:
Minor bug fix for itemdb handling of playerBook and playerContainer.
Minor tweak to showitem.cgi to update coloring of the binary data.

Enjoy,
Zaphod (dohpaZ)

Aelorean
06-08-2002, 10:23 PM
Added the start of a little ROADMAP file that gives basic info about the structure of ShowEQ to help bring new developers up to speed.
-----------

Zaphod,

I'm not sure if this (above) was in response to the question I posted a few days ago; however, if it was, I cannot tell you how impressed, gratified, and pleased I am that something so simple a concern was taken seriously and worked on. Thank you!!

Aelorean

fuqjak
06-10-2002, 12:17 PM
I swear, you guys AMAZE me evertime. THe new spawn time info (when you put your mouse over a spawn point) is AWESOME. I was able to advise my raid not to start something because the room was about to repop - probably saved us from a wipe.

THANK YOU. I wish I could donate to you guys or send you a case of Jack or something...... You make my Everquest time SO MUCH MORE enjoyable.

fuqjak