PDA

View Full Version : Mapping question

belgarath01
07-19-2002, 12:29 PM
i did a search for mapping and looked at all the threads that have the word mapping in it could not find what i was looking for .

well before this last cvs update i was able to make my own maps

now i use the key functions and the drop down menu from the map its self to try and create lines but they never show. everything else is working as it should , is there something i am missing ?

fryfrog
07-19-2002, 01:41 PM
besides the mapping forum, i'm not sure. i haven't tried in a while, but when i DID do a tad of mapping... i had issues where i had to save and re-open the map for the lines to actually show up... or i just had to keep going and eventually some of them would show and some wouldn't... but re-loading the map fixed it i think...

belgarath01
07-19-2002, 03:01 PM
never had any issues with line not showing up in the old cvs will try saving and reloading map maybe that will work.

belgarath01
07-25-2002, 06:06 AM
well i tried saving map then reloading map after making a few lines using both the CRTL keys and the menu function in SeQ
still no go can anyone possiablly help ?

fastduke
10-24-2002, 03:32 PM
Yeah, same thing happened to me, though I can't remember when it stopped working for me. I used to make a lot of maps. Now I can't get Ctrl-L or Ctrl-P to make new lines, etc.