PDA

View Full Version : Twilight Quest Mob filters

Ataal
08-07-2002, 12:17 PM
I'm pretty new to the whole filter thing, I'd been using SEQ as more of a "where the hell am I now" type of thing.

I've recently created a filter file for the Twilight Sea zone that will let me know when any of the mobs for the Twilight Sea armor quests spawn. It's been very helpful thus far, I've gotten nearly 20 or so miscellaneous peices in a little over a week. Also, I've put in a seperate listing of the named mobs such as the named elementals and shadows....pretty much anything out of the ordinary is in my filter.

ok, so to the point. Has anyone already created these filters already? If not, I don't mind posting mine here or where ever. I'll be doing Scarlet Desert next. I've been using the chart on the Safe House's website for the names of the mobs. If anyone knows of a better source, let me know.

BlueAdept
08-07-2002, 09:13 PM
I believe that there are twilight filters on my site. www.seqstuff.cjb.net

I should probably have a new updated list based on spawnlogs that are sent to me in the next week or 2. I have gotten several logs from people in the last week or so.

Im probably not going to be around much for about 2 weeks. Need to upgrade my server and have some personal things to take care of.

Ataal
08-07-2002, 10:37 PM
Ah yes, I saw the twilight filter there, but the one I'm seeing only has the following mobs listed:

Name:Terra
Name:tro jeg firekeeper (this mob is not in Twilight sea) *
Name:tro jeg etcher (this mob is not in Twilight sea) *
Name:glorious sunflower (this mob is not in Twilight sea) *
Name:bloodtribe gem collector (this mob is not in Twilight sea) *

The one I made has 100+ mobs....maybe I'm not seeing the correct one on that page, I have been known to skim too much.

Let me know if you wanna collaborate on this little project. I plan to compile lists of Twilight Sea, Mons Letalis, Scarlet Desert, Tenebrous Mountains, and Dawnshroud Peaks(all zones in which quest peices drop).

* - Those are actually in Scarlet Desert.

BlueAdept
08-08-2002, 07:24 AM
Your right. I looked at mine and they have only those few spawns.

If you could, post it here or send it to me at [email protected]

monster69
08-16-2002, 09:06 AM
/bump

I (and I am sure many others) are quite interested in having this filter file.

I see the port locations made it to the patch section but I would love to see this filter file get posted there or email to BlueAdept.

Monster

Mr. Suspicious
08-16-2002, 09:33 AM
To bump a post from 2nd postition on the forum to first is rather.... useless, don'tyatink?

monster69
08-16-2002, 05:06 PM
Purpose of the bump was to get it back in the Unread Messages list. Not to position in the forum.

Monster

BlueAdept
08-16-2002, 05:35 PM
I got the file. Ill be putting it up on my page soon. It should be up by monday.

I also have had like 4 or 5 people send me their spawnlogs. You should see an update on those too.