PDA

View Full Version : Hub that works good

CBiLL
08-10-2002, 08:09 PM
I wanted to share a piece of info that Encore ENH708-TX hub works great for me .. it's a 8 port 100mbit only hub ..

Now my question ..

First Is there an option to turn off or how do you get the danger spawn stop drawing a yellow line from yourself to the npc it's warning you about(flashing red circle)

And second Is there an option to change the color of the alert spawn from flashing grey circle to let say flashing yellow circles or that had to be coded in and can someone post an example code on here so I can coded it in .. grey color is kinda hard to see on a cheapo monitor and I don't use sound on mine ..

I did a search and found one posting simlar but it wasn't what I was looking for ..

CBiLL

Dedpoet
08-10-2002, 11:24 PM
Thanks for the hub info. That may help future people with this question.

Currently the only way to get the danger line to go away is to take the spawn out of danger and put it somewhere else, like Alert or Hunt. Alert gives you a beep, Hunt gives just a blinking circle. Pull down the Filter menu and pick Edit. You can cut/paste as you see fit. Then save your changes, close the editor, and hit F3 to reload the filters, or pick it off the Filter menu.

Custom lines, icons, etc. are actually being worked on by a couple of people at the moment, but they are not in the active code yet. I haven't heard an update in awhile, but if you search on "icon" you can read about how it is going with this modification.

CBiLL
08-11-2002, 03:15 PM
That custom feature sound good and can't wait for it to get release publicly however I still would like some help on changing the grey flashing circle on Alert spawn to yellow instead if someone could post a code on how to do it .. it will be greatly appericated.

CBiLL

Mr. Suspicious
08-11-2002, 04:54 PM
I did a search and found one posting simlar but it wasn't what I was looking for ..

CBILL, please use the SEARCH feature with the word "icon" as Dedpoet suggested the thing you are searching for WILL pop up! How do I know? I wrote it myself.