PDA

View Full Version : SEQ and EQW

o0shadow0o
08-25-2002, 11:35 AM
The idea of Session tracking has come up before I'm just wondering if there has been any more talk or work spent on this?

At present When I use SEQ and use EQW to run 2 instances of EQ on one machine SEQ does Very Strange things.

About 5 min after zoneing both instance of EQ into a Zone the map zooms way out and stops decoding new spawns.

Also if the 2 instances are in different zones that ever zone was last loaded is the one that is decoded but mobs from teh others zone show up as unknowns.

I also Use SINS from time to time and I noticed that this doesn't seem to happen very often with it.

Just a note of interest and curiosity

Thanx for any feed back

fryfrog
08-25-2002, 11:39 AM
i assume you have session tracking on?

o0shadow0o
08-25-2002, 11:47 AM
Yeah I do but I still get what looks like Velocity lines accross the map area outside the map. Very strange.

S_B_R
08-25-2002, 08:38 PM
When was the last time you updated your SEQ (what version)? Sounds like you have a very old copy to me.

three-p-o
08-26-2002, 03:33 PM
Actually I can comment on this..

With session tracking on I have sometimes, very rarely, had the old velocity lines pop up. Also if both sessions zone at relatively the same timeboth instances of SEQ go into zone mode, close the current zone connection, then see the first new zone connection and both grab onto that one. So you have 2 SEQ windowsshowing you the same data.

In my experiance all you have to do is zone each session a few seconds appart.