PDA

View Full Version : Zone specific spawn lists?

internetmafia
08-28-2002, 01:38 AM
just wondering is this possible to operate zone specific spawn lists that would load up when you entered that zone. not talking filters(though im sure filters might be able to do this)but a spawn list that could break down each mob type of a zone into its own tree. this would be great for plane raids with limited mob types in zone.

fryfrog
08-28-2002, 05:04 AM
i don't quite get what you mean... but it sounds like you need the zone specific filters... it can filter on more than just mob name.

Mr Guy
08-28-2002, 01:42 PM
I believe he means less the filter list and more mob catagory list.

IE
[Spiders]
[Drops]
[Gnolls]
[Healers]

Mr. Suspicious
08-28-2002, 06:46 PM
You can add categories, it requires you to make a few changes and additions to the source and a recompile, but it is possible. Use the search freature to find out how, there are a few threads that tell in detail what changes and additions you have to make.

Cryonic
08-28-2002, 07:29 PM
Right-click in the spawnlist. One of the options is surprisingly, Add Category. I'm guessing what he wants is to make those categories zone specific (add only certain ones in each zone). Adding the category doesn't require any change to the source code, but making it a zone specific one will (think similar to zone specific filter files).