PDA

View Full Version : Please dont beat me with a stick , but ...

Drogalog
09-07-2002, 10:35 AM
i stumbled on this link form a shaman forum. is this for what i think it is ? Eq in linux ? i been looking for over a year seriously . not just type google and not find nothing and move on , but seriousy. I never found anything so i had to move back to windows.

Amadeus
09-07-2002, 11:03 AM
On the front main index of this forum (http://seq.sourceforge.net/), you will find a statement that reads:

Read this before asking any questions. Then use use this. After you have read and used both options, then and ONLY then should you ask your question. If your question is answered in either of those two locations, EXPECT TO BE FLAMED for being too stupid to read. You have been warned.

Prepare thyself ;) ...you should have read it

Drogalog
09-07-2002, 11:07 AM
sorry , i been in windows too long , the mentality i guess has taken its hold on me again :(

thnx for just taping my head and not drawing blood

*reading*

1.1 - What is ShowEQ?
ShowEQ is a packet analyzer for the game EverQuest. It passively monitors network traffic for EverQuest data and displays it on screen in an easily understandable format

answer 1 down .

now lets see if the search engine can help me geting EQ running in Linux :D

Drogalog
09-07-2002, 11:25 AM
judging from the threads i rad i guess you cant run EQ in linux. /sigh

its things like this that fruastrat me. i luv linux and wanna support it as much as possible and ran it as 100% main OS for over a year. then EQ hit me and now i cant go back , im even getting infected by the windows "help me , i dont wanna look for the answers" mentality.

ahh well , peace all