PDA

View Full Version : Name list fix

Madman
09-12-2002, 06:08 PM
Is there a way or an option I am missing that will stop the highlited name to stop centering while scrolling down the list? for instance, if I have some named highlited and I scroll down looking or browsing at others in zone I'll get about 15 or 20 down scroll bar and it pops me right back to selected one. atm I scroll down 20, select one, scroll down 20, select one. Not a big deal and didn't want to read trhough 2000 threads between work days.

Cryonic
09-12-2002, 09:11 PM
Right-click on the spawnlist.

Uncheck Keep selected visible.

Madman
09-13-2002, 08:58 PM
It seemed easy enough and was positive it made sense and I thought i had tried it before. I tried it again and It does work then starts to keep selected all the time again. I clicked it on and off but still does it continuously after awhile.

Just noticed the right click part. Am half asleep when reading forums. I guess that one is different then the one in the menu. thank you very much.

z26o
09-14-2002, 11:39 AM
As obvious as it sounds, be sure to do a "File > Save Preferences" after the change to “keep selected visible”. That might be why it works for awhile and then goes back (because you restarted seq?). Anyway, hope this helps.

z