PDA

View Full Version : ZEM list by zone?

pinzmon
09-18-2002, 11:45 AM
I've searched around, but I can't seem to locate a list of known zone experience modifiers. Anyone have a link to a comprehensive list?

SlowNLazy
09-18-2002, 06:16 PM
Before you get toooooo many flames .. this has been discussed many times...

In short, we can no longer figure out the Zone ZEMs..
So unless VI wants to post the numbers..... You SoL!

Cryonic
09-18-2002, 08:29 PM
ZEM can still be calculated. Just it isn't an automatic thing in SEQ any longer and won't work right for now if you are over level 50.

zone in, note TOTAL exp shown in the console for your char. Kill a mob (preferably Dark blue or higher), zone out. Note new TOTAL exp shown in the console.

Take the difference of the two and that will tell you exp gained from mob.

Mob exp = Level * Level * ZEM * Class Mod

Only unknown is ZEM. Do a little math and you have the zone ZEM. go to next zone and repeat.

You now have a beginning for the Zone ZEMs. This gets really hard if you don't do this Solo.

SwedishChef
09-19-2002, 06:16 PM
Actually, I don't think this method would work very well in levels 1-10 or 30-50 either... those levels also have bonus or hell level removal modifiers.

So, either use a level 11-29, or use a character of a level for which we know all bonuses/hell level removal modifiers that apply.

Level 60 characters are good, we know the modifiers for them on several levels of mobs (like level 41-56 mobs, or maybe 58). See posts in the EXP STILL NERFED thread for info on what the modifiers are.

Cryonic
09-19-2002, 08:15 PM
For levels 30 - 50 they do NOT have a bonus/penalty. ONLY levels 51 - 60 did they change it. This was hashed through on the devel forum when they originally made the changes to 30 - 50 to remove the hell levels.

http://seq.sourceforge.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=675

Junu Peeth
09-20-2002, 03:28 AM
A ZEM list is something that will collated as a by-product of the thread I started to gather data to find the new XP system for lvl 51 to 60 characters.

I do hope the community will help out enough so that we can get a good amount of data to work with.

As Swedish said if you get data with a level 60 character in a zone and bring it back here we should be able to tell the ZEM for that zone.

Also what Cyronic said for pre-51 characters.