PDA

View Full Version : Gathering Data to Calculate the post 6/9 Patch XP Modifiers

Junu Peeth
09-18-2002, 08:13 PM
Many people probably haven't been following every post that is in this thread: Exp STILL NERFED after September 6 patch
http://seq.sourceforge.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1878&perpage=40&pagenumber=1
and may not realise what it has turned into. A data gathering mission to unlock the new XP modifiers post 6/9 patch.

Here is what anyone who uses ShowEQ can do to gather data and report back here with it to further our research into this matter.

Take a character in the level range 51 to 60 to a zone and have XP turned to 100% real (non-AA) XP.

Upon zoning in record the total XP, consider a mob and note its level and colour, kill the mob, zone out of this zone and record the total new XP.

Report back the following Data:
Character Level:
Character Race:
Character Class:
Zone mob was killed in:
Level of mob Killed/Con of mob/Change in XP

Very important is to zone before and after each mob that is killed, you can NOT use the XP displayed by ShowEQ each time a mob is killed as that is what we are now trying to correct. Zone and record total XP, kill a mob, zone and record total XP, calculate the difference.

Tanarin
09-19-2002, 08:40 AM
I don't know if it will help you with your XP modifiers and such but solo XP on a yellow mob at level 60 is 2-2.5 times what it used to be in Western Wastes (the anomaly probably comes from yellows being either 61 or 62)

Tanarin (I smoke Ice Burrowers when I'm bored) Toneweaver
Erollisi Marr

Cryonic
09-19-2002, 10:02 AM
Raw numbers are what we need, not EQ GUI approximations (as they aren't reliable).

Junu Peeth
09-19-2002, 04:46 PM
Thanks for the info Tanarin but as Cyronic said, what we really need are numbers to crunch.

Your data certainly does fit with our line of reasoning, but to find the Modifiers that apply to each mob and then make a table that can be used by SEQ we will need a lot of raw data.