PDA

View Full Version : Save Zone Filter function appears to be bugged

fluke
10-11-2002, 11:56 PM
Problem I'm having is with adding mobs to the filter files via the GUI. The first time I add a mob and click the save zone file option, the mob is added as normal. The second time I do this nothing is added to the file.

I started looking at the file and noticed that the blank lines at the end of each section were gone, as well as the one at the end of the file.

I honestly thought I had messed it up so put them all back in and tried it again.

Right click, add mob, etc... Click the save zone file, and then looked at the file, the mob I had added was in the file in the correct category as before, but all the blank lines were gone from the file again.

So to test I tried to add another mob to the file, without editing it in anyway manually. It did not work, so I went in and added the blank lines and it worked again until I hit the save zone file.

It looks like the save zone filter function is a little buggy, removing the blank lines that note the end of each section and the end of the file.

I'm running RH8

Morannon
10-12-2002, 01:32 AM
I noticed this too last night, I only ever save things in the Hunt category (im in a high end raiding guild, and use showeq just to check what targets are up).

I made a mistake, and needed to delete something, so went in to edit filter file, and noticed that all the blank lines were missing.