PDA

View Full Version : high_jeeves

ezzaps
10-28-2002, 04:57 PM
I realize that I am new.. and I have posted some things that are stupid, no flames yet, but perhaps that just cuz no one has read them yet. ;) Anyways... I would like to thank high_jeeves and all the developer guys for their help. I have spend literal hours reading various forums working on trying to get ShowEQ working. I wish I would have read them BEFORE I got a linksys hub. (linksys hub == switch == NOT WORK W/ SEQ.) I think that has been stated enough through MANY posts here.. and MANY flames here. I think that many of the noobs probably including myself) deserved to be flamed for being morons in our hub choices, but despite our stupidity, the developers still enlighten us, even if it is in a flame. For noobs like me, any help is good help, and sometimes people want the RIGHT now no work answer instead of the thinking answer, and those are the people we DON'T want using SEQ, as they will be the ones that follow a gm across a zone, or shout out in game /shout Anyone got the new libEQ.a? So everyone that has learned anything, let's make a contribution to the cause. Let's donate some money. Let's let the developers get pissed at our assinine questions, and give them a break. If it wasn't for them... we would have no SEQ, and we would just be dreaming of what it would be like to not get lost, to not accidently run into that lev 51 mob in the FM that likes to kill everyone near him. To the developers who put their time in to break codes and to help out hte noobs. Thanks you.

Thanks.

SpZ