PDA

View Full Version : Thank you!!!

Gnist
10-28-2002, 06:23 PM
From the bottom of my heart I want to thank you guys!!

To the all the ppl that work so damn hard to keep this going, You guys friggin rule!

Once again my non PooP playing ass can enjoy the game to its fullest!

Thanx a million guys!!!

Love
One Happy Camper

Protagonist
10-29-2002, 10:54 AM
Also want to toss out my thanks to all the devs who got things back up and running so quickly. Concerning some other posts about getting SEQ running. I am very much the linux noob. But to protect SEQ, I would rather have to work for it (don't make installing SEQ too easy). The information available with the program is just enough for someone who wants to take the time to learn how things work to get things up and running. Just teaching myself all I need to do to get SEQ running has taught me much more about linux than I knew before. Thanks for the education. :)

Resiliant
10-29-2002, 01:03 PM
Indeed. I want to add my congratulations and deep thanks to those consuming mass quantities of pizza and beer in the back room. I suspect that it took you about 1/100th as long to break the encryption as it took SoE to create it. Let us hope that this sends a messsage.. and that the next attempt at encryption will be FAR in the future.

Once again, a tip of the hat and thanks once again for a *super* effort and a fantasticlly fast result. You guys rule.

jeffc02
10-29-2002, 02:49 PM
Throughout my learning process and watching the dev team as they broke PoP, I have learned tons about my linux pc, how to keep seq running and can now almost actually understand what all you peeps are talking about.
I have asked some pretty dumb questions in the past, but now that I halfway know what im doing, I can promise more intelligent questions from now on and just possibly some input.
I have to say the last week was by far the longest week of my EQ life since I was lucky enough to have a good friend turn my windows 98 350 into a redhat linux pc and install 2.3.2 seq earlier in the year.
Now that the little colors are back on my screen, Im as happy as can be when I log into play.
Keep up the good work devs.

P.S.
Wonders if this kind of work will be done for future games like SWG. New challenges always fun.