PDA

View Full Version : Feature Request: Combat Window reset/clear button

AMonk
10-30-2002, 11:25 AM
First off, outstanding job on the fixes to get SEQ back up and running after the release of PoP!

Since I am a monk, I use the combat window to track my effectiveness in the game with different armor and weapon combinations. Being the puller, my combat often starts several seconds before the group actually starts to kill the mob and all of that time counts against my percentages. Further, when zoning, mobs with null values are listed on the combat window.

I would like the following two additions:

1. A simple reset button to reset all data in the combat window.

2. Right click menu on the Mobs tab that has options for removing individual mobs from the list.

It would be nice to have a setting that would allow the user to set the number of consecutive hits/misses counted before combat stats are recorded and used in the overall caluclations. I dont know how difficult this would be but it sounds much harder than the others.

Of course, since this is an open project, I realize the first response of some would be "well, have at it". Unfortunately, I am not a coder. I have just enough knowledge of coding to be as dangerous as a chimpanzee with a running chainsaw.

Thanks again for all the work that went into this project. It is a great tool!

-AMonk

fryfrog
10-30-2002, 11:30 AM
i'll second that request. now that i figured out how to have seperate configs for each seq session i start, i use the combat window on my war a lot. but after being open for like 2 weeks, it starts to look HORRIBLE. i believe that considering a spawn will reset SOME parts of it, but a clear button would be awsome :)

maybe a checkbox that did "clear all on consider" would be a good addition as well. right click removal of mobs (middle click too?) would be great.

a summary tab might be really cool too.

like:

Current DPS =
5min avg DPS =
10min avg DPS =
15min avg DPS =

IF its possible, a

Total DPS =
Main Hand DPS =
Off Hand DPS =
Total Proc DPS =
Main Proc DPS =
Off Proc DPS =

S_B_R
10-30-2002, 03:09 PM
I know this all has been requested before but...... I'd also like to request a "Time" colum on the appropriate tabs. It would make finding the current mob much easier without having to clear the history...

smoothielover
10-31-2002, 09:04 AM
I want the Above & also some way to equate what a soft mob is.....

This would be a history based on mob name level and zone

ie lvl 43 mobs in bw are easier to kill than in dl etc.....

would be good to have i think.........all is already recorded just not veiwable in that way or accumulated over multiple sessions couldnt we also calculate the avereage hps on a mob based on this with a correction based on hp/Percentage Change from damage logged?

new mobs can be detailed better this way

AMonk
10-31-2002, 01:10 PM
Another item that could be useful would be a record of what percent of damage to the mob was done by the character being monitored by ShowEQ. Since there is limited information about the mob's HP, I do not know if this is possible. It would be really cool though.

-AMonk