PDA

View Full Version : Guild: Highlighting?

Nano
10-31-2002, 01:15 AM
I am trying to make it so that SEQ highlights all players that are in my guild. After searching the boards I came to the assumption that this was the correct syntax:

[Hunt]
Guild:Guild of Players

Assuming "Guild of Players" is the name of the guild. However SEQ still does not seem to highlight any of my guild members, I saved the edited filters.conf file, and hit Reload Filters, then Save Filters, I even re-started SEQ just to be sure.

I tried different variations of the name, substituding spaces with underscores or capitals with lowercase, I tried appending astrixes to the begining and end of the name as well.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mr. Suspicious
10-31-2002, 04:14 AM
I believe the current use is:

[Hunt]
Name:.*34

Where 34 is the ID number of the guild. You might have to add some regex "not's" to prevent it from also highlighting mobs with a level that's the same to the guildnumber.

Also, rightclick mob (player in this case) in spawnlist and select "Add to Category" and look at the line it displays, should give you plenty of hints as to what regex to use to filter it.

fee
10-31-2002, 04:22 AM
make sure your guils2.dat file is in your showeq directory and it will map the number to name.

fee

Nano
10-31-2002, 04:54 AM
Aye, SEQ has the guilds2.dat file and recognizes the proper guild names in the spawn list. I also noticed typing the guild name into find box on the map will properly highlight people in the zone with the proper guildtag. However I cannot seem to get it to work using the filters file. :confused:

Mr. Suspicious
10-31-2002, 05:29 AM
Again (made the part you're overlooking red)

[Hunt]
Name:.*Guildnamehere