PDA

View Full Version : RH 7.3 , gcc3.2, qt 3.2.2 + oct 31 halloween GM events

rampage
10-31-2002, 10:46 AM
ShowEQ is sort of working. its doing GPS mode, and if you con a mob showeq sees it but it still sees it as UNKNOWN. Does anyone know if they changed encryption again? I know at least 3 people with the same problem. anyone else haveing these issues?

high_jeeves
10-31-2002, 11:04 AM
Yes, all of the other people that have already posted this (including in the annoucement forums)... reading is our friend..

--Jeeves

msj
10-31-2002, 02:21 PM
Jeeves, doesn't it get boring scanning all the messages for flame fodder, or do you still get just a little bit excited everytime you get to write a little one liner putting someone down?

high_jeeves
10-31-2002, 02:50 PM
msj: I just hunt around waiting for your posts, so that i can take all of your additions to this community and bad mouth them... Wait.. you have no other posts.. you mean you have never participated in the community except to make one post badmouthing somebody else.. spectacular!

I, from the bottom of my heart, would like to thank you for your exceptionally useful participation in the ShowEQ project. You have made so many peoples lives better.

--Jeeves

msj
10-31-2002, 03:45 PM
Damn you got me there...I need one of those Contributing Members penguins before I can really start bad mouthing people. I'll send my $10 right away, or do you get like 3 for $20?

BlackJack
11-01-2002, 08:56 AM
In addition to the standard SEQ features, is it possible to get a troll filter for these boards?

READ THE DAMN BOARDS PEOPLE. If not, you are being rude, and wasting our time. Prepare to have your rudeness thrown back in your face. Of course, this is only written all over the board home page, but wth - if they don't read the boards themselves what's to indicate that they read the home page? I wonder if these people can figure out how to make Mac 'n Cheese?

scorcoran
11-01-2002, 09:00 AM
Mmmmm. I like Mac N' Cheese!

wolfy
11-02-2002, 03:16 AM
Originally posted by high_jeeves

I, from the bottom of my heart, would like to thank you for your exceptionally useful participation in the ShowEQ project. You have made so many peoples lives better.

--Jeeves

and you just like to make so many peoples lives miserable.

If you don't have something positive to say Jeeves, then just shut up.
it's childish, it's idiotic, and I'm sure you can 'READ' this.

Mr. Suspicious
11-02-2002, 07:16 AM
In addition to the standard SEQ features, is it possible to get a troll filter for these boards?

Click the "Profile" icon on the Trolls post, on the profile, click "Add TROLL to Your Ignore List" (right bottom of the profile, white link on purple/blueish background)

There you go, filtered. Something you might want to do to HJ and probably me aswell Wolfy. Will save you a lot of aggrivation. I'm sure tho that filtering HJ will make a lot of posts look awfly unanswered.

high_jeeves
11-02-2002, 10:20 AM
If you don't have something positive to say Jeeves, then just shut up.
it's childish, it's idiotic, and I'm sure you can 'READ' this.

So, this is your fourth post, that has nothing useful, or positive to say, and is childish and idiotic. And all of them say not to post useless, or potivite things.. I cant stop laughing..

--Jeeves