PDA

View Full Version : what am i doing wrong?

lightningjack69
11-03-2002, 03:26 AM
Ok this is my current path at which I can get to.....

By judging from this data and reading faqs I can see that I am getting packets of info I just can't get any graphic representation to load up on the maps or anything else for that matter but I am getting packet info...

Here is what the termial window displays when I load up show eq

Using config file `/usr/local/share/showeq/showeq.xml`
Loaded preferences file: /usr/local/share/showeq/seqdef.xml!
Loaded preferences file: /usr/local/share/showeq/showeq.xml!

OpCode monitoring COULD NOT BE ENABLED!
>> Please check your ShowEQ.xml file for the list entry under [OpCodeMonitoring]

Listening for client: 192.168.1.100
Initializing Packet Capture Thread:
Filtering packets on device eth0, IP host 192.168.1.100
Loading filters from `/usr/local/share/showeq/filters.conf`
Loading Filter File: /urs/local/share/showeq/filters_unknown.conf
GuildMgr: WARNING - could not load guildsfile, /usr/local/share/showeq/guilds2.dat

Categories Reloaded
Error opening map file `/usr/local/share/showeq/unknown.map`!
Opcode Logging Mask: 0 0 0

EQPacket: SEQStart detected, pcap filter: EQ Client 192.168.1.100, Client port 1099
EQPacket: SEQClosing detected, awaiting next zone session, pcap filter: EQ client 192.168.1.100
EQPacket: SEQStart detected, pcap filter: EQ Client 192.168.1.100, Client port 1107

Now judging from this data I can tell on my other pc that I am getting data when I zone etc... I just can't get anything to show up on maps or xp or hits etc...

This is the way I currently have my network setup....

On the Showeq box it currently has 2 NIC cards one is 10/100 and the other is 10baseT

Internet traffic comes on the 10baseT card...

Showeq monitors on the 10/100 card.
I have a Linksys 4 port router/switch and a ACER 8 port hub.

I have the cable modem cord plugged into the WAN port on the router and have a crossover cable coming out of the Uplink port on the router going into the hub.
I have the client computers including the computer that runs SHOWEQ and the Windows Xp box that runs EQ plugged into the ACER hub.

I can see traffic when I go into and view packets.... Down at the bottom of the main show eq window were it displays
Zone, Pkt, and EQTime

I can see the following from my last session of eq as I will display

Zone: Unknown Pkt:4735 (4.7) EQTime: [02:08pm]

If anyone can plz help me out I would greatly appreciate it.

high_jeeves
11-03-2002, 01:17 PM
If I had to guess, I would say you are running an old version of the software. But without more information, I cant tell.

--Jeeves