PDA

View Full Version : Session Tracking

serberus
11-07-2002, 08:43 AM
Does session tracking actually track a session or does it just interpret the data from one EQ client and ignore the other?

E.g. I zone two characters simultaneously, and it'll switch to the character that I don't want it to be tracking, is it possible to lock it down to a specific character because it gets quite annoying having to zone/relog to make it pickup the original character again.

I wasn't sure if this should really be put in the help section as I don't think SEQ has this feature, so its more of a discussion/request thread.

Thanks

Serberus

S_B_R
11-07-2002, 08:55 AM
Well, I'm sure this is all in the FAQ I suggest you read it. However, using session tracking SEQ will "lock on to" the character that zones first.

The only time you need to use session tracking is if you are running more than 1 character on the same PC. If each character has it's own PC then you can specifically tell SEQ to monitor the IP address.

fee
11-07-2002, 10:00 AM
I just had a thought that might just improve session tracking to handle this situation better. Look for something in my next patch.

fee

serberus
11-07-2002, 10:07 AM
Thanks fee, thats good to hear.

I appreciate it.

Serberus