PDA

View Full Version : Question about compiling for 2nd machine

Aardvark
11-20-2002, 01:40 PM
okay, I'm on the lower echelon of "intermediate" linux user.. I understand a "majority" of whats said short of the actual code due to not being a programmer.. I aspired to "play" around with it at one time....

Okay, for my dilema.. I have 2 windows boxes for EQ and 1 linux box for SeQ and one linux laptop for SeQ... my "main" linux and SeQ box are 1gig + machines 40gb HD's and such.. the second are barebones POS machines.

My barebones Windows machine does not have any extra HD space, I mean I have to clear cache out every other day because its out of HD is only 1.6gb.. anyhow long story short, can I compile this new keysniffer by maggotboy on one machine and transfer it to the second one... ?

**Edit sorry writing thisat work and its been busy and these customers are driving me nuts lol hopefully it makes sense now

SurfAngel
11-20-2002, 01:52 PM
Ok, I read this three times and still can't figure it out: What are you trying to compile on which machine?

high_jeeves
11-20-2002, 03:06 PM
Yes... Just like any other binary.

--Jeeves

Aardvark
11-20-2002, 04:10 PM
in engrish, that means I can just toss what it compiles ont a floppy and put it on my POS machine and it "should" work assuming it works on the first one?

Reason is there is no way I would be able free up 300-400mb of space to install and run Vis C++ 6.0 dunno if thats the latest but its what I have and I"m understanding that works.. oh well.. I guess I will give it a whirl tonight.. /pray for me

lol