PDA

View Full Version : Slight Annoyance

The Sage
11-24-2002, 09:44 PM
This is a very minor problem in that it seldom happens because I seldom close SEQ, usually just leaving it running. I've already browsed the FAQ yet again, as wella s searched the forums, but was unable to find an answer specifically for this.

*Dons his shiny red target outfit*

OK. Seems that every time i startup SEQ, the spells window takes up the majority of the left side of the screen, with the spawn list below it, and the map on the right. I keep changing this so that the map stays where it is, and the spawn list is on top utilizing most of the space on the left, with the spell window below it. Now I can get the Information columns to stay the way I want them, but every time SEQ closes (for whatever reason) it resets these views. "File>Save Preferences" doesn't seem to work for your viewing preferences, only what options are associated with each particular view, e.g. guild, race, duration, etc. But not window position/size.

Anyone else having this problem or did I just botch something?

***EDIT***

Almost forgot something. I found in the following thread http://seq.sourceforge.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1601&highlight=Save+Preferences that the configurations defined buy users were saved in a certain file, but that file was supposedly updated via "File>Save Preferences". Should I try to stick my nose into those configuration files to manually edit where I want that stuff at?