PDA

View Full Version : Weird spawn with a Guild Tag in some zones

Scotty
11-30-2002, 12:41 AM
I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this, it's not really a problem. We've been hunting in Plane of Storms lately and for the first few nights I didn't notice anything, but then about 1 week ago I noticed that it appeared someone was in the middle of PoS. I moved my mouse over it and it read Globe<Silver Darkened Shadows> Level:0 Race0 and everything on it says 0. I thought this was like a GM spying on us or something, we were the only group in the zone. I didn't think to much of it, but I zoned in the other day and the name changed to something like Sword<Silver Darkened Shadows> This is almost right above where the Big storm is in the center of the zone.

I then started noticing when zoning into just off hand, Acrylia Caverns, Bazaar, PoS, and the hole that there is the same "mob" or whatever it is in those zones too. The only one zone right now I checked and he's not in is Plane of Tranquility, but probably doesn't show up in a whole bunch of other places too just haven't checked.

I was wondering has anyone seen this "mob" or GM or whatever it is? It never moves, you can't see it if you look for it, and it spawns in different spots in the same spot for that zone always.

Cryonic
11-30-2002, 12:49 AM
http://seq.sourceforge.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2491