PDA

View Full Version : No info

Shukz
12-01-2002, 05:39 AM
I just installed ShowEQ today after not using it for quite a while and It went fine. Running on RH 7.2/EQ 4.3. Anyway, All the maps are great, but I can't see any NPC's listed. No Players Listed, no info what so ever. Not even if I select them (which is what I have optioned in SEQ) Any Suggestions? Im sure it's just something im missing

Awwwww, Shukz!

LordCrush
12-01-2002, 07:33 AM
/em desperately try to put *flame off* - look at the last line
/sigh

Dedpoet
12-01-2002, 09:28 AM
Hint: Check the new forum called "EQ Key Sniffers". You may find some information there.

high_jeeves
12-01-2002, 10:26 AM
Hint: Check the new forum called "EQ Key Sniffers". You may find some information there.

Or one of the 4 threads on the front page of this forum that ask the exact same question. Or maybe search...

Must be the holidays.. all the children are out of school, so they try to install ShowEQ... maybe we need to lobby school boards to start teaching the ability to do things for yourself before you expect somebody else to do it for you...

--Jeeves

The Sage
12-02-2002, 05:05 AM
/em refrains from comments for fear of traumatizing young virgin ears...

Shukz
12-03-2002, 02:13 AM
Yeah, I figured it out.

High_Jeeves...did your Parents make fun of you as a child or something? Your comment displays a serious Bi-Polar nature. Go take your Phenobarbatol and STFU

or

Crack kills man, lay off the pipe

high_jeeves
12-03-2002, 09:21 AM
High_Jeeves...did your Parents make fun of you as a child or something? Your comment displays a serious Bi-Polar nature. Go take your Phenobarbatol and STFU

Hey Shuks:

Might want to look up what Bi-Polar means, since you clearly have no idea. (Lemme guess, they dont teach that "dictionary" thing in school anymore either). I yell at every fucking moron who cant spend 30 seconds of their own time answering the #1 most asked question on these boards all by their selves.

Deal with it... you come here and on your first post ask a question that is answered in the top 5 threads in ATLEAST 3 different forums on this board, you are going to get yelled at. It even tells you that at the very top of the very first page of this site.. let me guess: you didnt read that either. If you cant learn how to use a message board, then STFU.

Crack kills man, lay off the pipe

Gotta love it when people make comments that show their age.. when was the last time you heard somebody with a mental age of greater than 18 say something like this?

--Jeeves

Raelik
12-03-2002, 11:05 AM
Just my 2cp here:

I might know a reason that the message on the front page gets missed as often as it does: The text is too damn small. Granted, I can read it just fine, but I'm not a great example as I can read 8pt from 10 feet away. But, not everybody has my level of superhuman vision. In fact, bad vision is almost as common as obesity nowadays. If you guys want people to get the hint, make it bigger... and bold... maybe even red and blinking. Ok, blinking would be going to far, but you get my drift.

Mr. Suspicious
12-03-2002, 03:14 PM
Wish it was that, but unfortunally it isn't. In the past that message was Size 5 and guess what? People still didn't read it.

Shukz
12-03-2002, 05:45 PM
High_Jeeves...

You're just pissed cause I pulled that train of Orc pawns on ya. I keep tellin ya man if you get passed level 2 you won't have to worry about that stuff.

btw, I gave your Ole' Lady a bath before I left today LOL!

high_jeeves
12-03-2002, 05:53 PM
I said:

Gotta love it when people make comments that show their age.. when was the last time you heard somebody with a mental age of greater than 18 say something like this?
[QUOTE]

He replies:

[QUOTE]
You're just pissed cause I pulled that train of Orc pawns on ya. I keep tellin ya man if you get passed level 2 you won't have to worry about that stuff.

btw, I gave your Ole' Lady a bath before I left today LOL!

Need I say more? He's a moron.. he immediately jumps to personal attacks about clever things like "crack pipes", "I'm a higher level than you are", and "yo mama" jokes.. What a comic genious.. 10pp to anyone who can guess what the next infantile thing out of his mouth will be!

/em crosses his fingers and waits for "Homey don't play dat".

--Jeeves

Raelik
12-06-2002, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Suspicious
Wish it was that, but unfortunally it isn't. In the past that message was Size 5 and guess what? People still didn't read it.

Yeah, no matter what you do there are still gonna be dumbasses who post before they read.