PDA

View Full Version : Sniffer Problems

SZSEQ
12-03-2002, 03:39 AM
Been kind of long time user of SEQ. After PoP came up I kinda hung up the towel for a bit because I no NOTHING about programming and searching through memory. Anyways, after some encouragement and dedication, I read around the boards and got everything I needed. SEQ 4.3.3 and Keyring. Anyways, I got it working the first night. Had SEQ up and Keyring going and when Keyring said Key Sent, bam everything worked.

Well since then I have made no changes, no changes to the linux machine, no changes to keyring.ini or anything, but SEQ no longer seems to even detect the keydata coming from my WinPC. Any suggestions on this? I can't seem to locate a fix anywhere.

Dedpoet
12-03-2002, 08:24 AM
You probably do not have the newest libEQ.a. Follow the directions in the FAQ for getting the new libEQ.a (make sure you delete your old one first), then recompile Seq and you will probably be back up and running.

Jel321
12-03-2002, 09:56 AM
Its also possible that the offset value changed if VI patched in between the time it was working and stopped working.

CHeck the sniffer forum for a couple of utils on locating the proper offset.

SZSEQ
12-03-2002, 11:07 AM
Hmm I'll check, but I did set it to the new location of 0x0078aad0. This is recent I had it working last week and I don't believe there has been an update since then. I downloaded the latest and greatest Keyring and I will try again today.

Thnx INFO!