PDA

View Full Version : general question

Molly
12-10-2002, 10:55 PM
I am not sure if this is allowed or not, so feel free to delete,remove,whatever this posting.

i just bought the EQ Gold edition about a month ago, and i have a lvl 39 druid and lvl 23 warrior. I am about to leave the country and i no longer have the time to play this game. If someone is interested in purchasing this account with EQ gold software discs, everything please email me.

[email protected]

i have a good ebay rating as well as paypal rating.

Im not looking to make a lot of money off this, just recoup some of the costs of the eq gold package.

thanks

fryfrog
12-11-2002, 07:48 AM
i have a friend that was looking to buy eqgold anyway, i'll mention it to him.

Molly
12-31-2002, 09:15 AM
this is still available.

fryfrog
12-31-2002, 09:21 AM
i totally forgot he needed it to transfer a char to... so he would have needed to register it using the same info as his original account, sorry :(

Molly
12-31-2002, 09:27 AM
its cool, i just looking to regain some of the money i spent on the game itself and maybe like $30 for the account.

wrongway
01-03-2003, 12:36 PM
I haven't tried it yet, but you can't transfer between two accounts that have same info, but the original info is different? So if my brother gave me his account (different billing info, first/last name and such) and I tried to transfer my character to it after changing his information to mine, it wouldn't work?

Molly
01-03-2003, 02:14 PM
just buy my account and dont worry about it :)