PDA

View Full Version : Lord Seru's Sword

puppet
01-08-2003, 09:46 AM
Since SEQ can see the items a MOB has if they are have the item equipped. Does anyone know what shows up on Lord Seru when he is wielding the huge sword (does anything)

I used to think it had to be the Sword of Truth since no one could equip it but now I don’t think that is the case due to another test that was ran.

showeq_user_00
01-08-2003, 12:05 PM
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH
SERU SUCKS

h0bbit
01-08-2003, 06:27 PM
He always wields the sword of truth.

puppet
01-09-2003, 09:39 AM
Hmm, I was able to run a test that allowed me to wield the sword of truth and the Sword graphic that I got was nothing like his.

This of course was not done on a live server.

Sneaky
01-09-2003, 02:51 PM
Seru's sword is uber it had godly stats, we killed him a few times....it is also NONE/NONE so no player class/race can wield it....

puppet
01-09-2003, 03:00 PM
Can I make one addition to your post.

"it is also NONE/NONE so no player class/race can wield it...."

Should have been

it is also NONE/NONE so no player class/race can wield it.... on a live server.

I can assure you that I wield the sword of truth and it does not look like the sword that Seru wields. That is why I am trying to find out if there is something I am missing on the DB on the sword or a graphics file.

So if anyone who uses a decoder ever zones into Seru when he is up could they please look to see if SEQ shows him wielding a weapon.

If you are interested or have questions you can check out some emulators

casey
01-10-2003, 03:40 AM
Originally posted by puppet
Can I make one addition to your post.

"it is also NONE/NONE so no player class/race can wield it...."

Should have been

it is also NONE/NONE so no player class/race can wield it.... on a live server.

considering this is a forum devoted to showeq, whoose primary use is on the live servers, its safe to assume that everything said comes pre-quailified with "on a live server". no need for you to add it.

Originally posted by puppet

I can assure you that no one cares.

fixed it for you. and you're right, we dont.

puppet
01-10-2003, 09:53 AM
Sorry for posting a question that a SEQ user could answer on the SEQ forum. Not sure what I did wrong, I tried to follow all the common Forum etiquette rules.

1) Posted in the correct forum (General vs Dev.)
2) Search yielded no clues
3) Existing write-ups contained no information.
4) Gave all the relevant information.

The comment about the Live Server was simply to stop the thread from derailing into an argument about the None\None attrib. I was not bragging about the sword, anyone who runs an emulator could make an even better sword. And it is not like I earned the sword, I just summoned it. I don’t care about the sword, all I am looking for is the graphics file for the sword that Seru wields.

If anyone who runs a decoder ever zones into Seru while the Lord is up could you please look to see if SEQ shows him wielding a weapon, if so what is it named. That is all I am asking for