PDA

View Full Version : Im an idiot!

vpresti
01-16-2003, 02:39 PM
Please, I am using showeq and i had a friend tell me what to do to set it up. I am not that computer literate. Now that these patches came out, I have no clue how to fix it. Is there a laymans step by step instruction? please anyone help me cause i need my SHOWEQ!!!!

Cryonic
01-16-2003, 02:48 PM
Go back to the main page and click READ THIS. Then read what comes up.

vpresti
01-16-2003, 02:56 PM
ok, i read it what am i looking for? It does say how to fix SEQ. I already have SEQ on the computer. how do i fix what i have? Are you saying i need to download a new version?

Poncho
01-16-2003, 03:02 PM
Your message should then read: "Please help me as I WAS using SEQ" ;)

Read the boards bro, it's all there. Ohh boy, just wait till Mr. Suspicious gets ahold of this one......

Take a gander at your INSTALL.newbies file that you downloaded with SEQ. It will show you the way. If you dont know how to do that yet, I'd suggest reading this board until you cant see anymore. Then, read it all again. After that, take a long nap, get a drink, jerkoff - and read it all over again. I guarantee EVERYTHING you need to know to get your system running again is here. As far as step by step instructions, read that file I told you about and use the "SEARCH" feature if you have specific questions.

I'm not going to flame you because we all need help at some point. Show that you are willing to help yourself first. Also, please use the Help forum instead of this one for posts like that.
;)

Hope this helps.

~Poncho

baelang
01-16-2003, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by vpresti
Please, I am using showeq and i had a friend tell me what to do to set it up. I am not that computer literate. Now that these patches came out, I have no clue how to fix it. Is there a laymans step by step instruction? please anyone help me cause i need my SHOWEQ!!!!

sure. step by step instructions follow:

step 1: call your friend that told you what to do to set it up.
step 2: ask your friend to tell you what to do to fix it.
step 3: follow your friends instructions.

there you go! see how easy that was?

Poncho
01-16-2003, 03:53 PM
Do purchased boxes come with support?

I kill me sometimes :D

Ratt
01-16-2003, 04:46 PM
http://seq.sf.net/images/mr-t1.jpg

casey
01-17-2003, 04:04 AM
i think these guys are trying to compete with mr T in the bling bling category

http://www.trifocus.net/~casey/icyhot.jpg