PDA

View Full Version : Cant find old posts ?

pvli
01-17-2003, 08:11 AM
Hey there

Was having problems compiling player.cpp and more again , something with lrint - a few months ago i had the same problem and found a post that solved my problems - something about using rint instead and adding a #include <something> in the player.cpp file but i cant find the post via the search function or anything - are older posts deleted ?

Can anyone else help me with my problem ?

Thanks,

pvli

Mr. Suspicious
01-17-2003, 08:13 AM
are older posts deleted ?

No, they are not. Use a different search line. Searches containing ony one word hardly (if ever) return something usefull.

Was having problems compiling player.cpp and more again , something with lrint -

Just plug the ENTIRE error message in the searchbox and search for that.

pvli
01-17-2003, 08:40 AM
Thanks for helping but it seems you are wrong or something else is amiss. I have tried all the search combinations for my problem i can think of and it still only show recent post (dec. 2002 and jan 2003). Same problem when browsing the forums, oldest messages i can see are from dec 2002 :-( ?

pvli

high_jeeves
01-17-2003, 10:44 AM
1) If you need help, there is a whole forum dedicated to it (I'll leave identifying the name of the aforementioned forum as an excercise to the user).

2) Chaning the visible posts is extremely complicated, here are the step:

Go to any forum page. Scroll down. Keep scrolling. Open eyes (DONT FORGET THIS STEP!!!!). Look at a clock. Read. You will figure out how to view more than 30 days of posts. If more than 5 minutes have passed on the clock, and you have not solved this problem, find a small, dark hole, and die quietly so you dont damage society.

Thank you, drive through.

--Jeeves

TDES
01-17-2003, 06:07 PM
it seems you are wrong or something else is amiss

or maybe you (*cough) ....

http://seq.sourceforge.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2498&highlight=player.cpp