PDA

View Full Version : Additional changes on test (1-17-03)

Jel321
01-17-2003, 09:43 PM
Same deal.

This is getting fun!

btw they patchedthe first party of LOY, 16 bank slots :)

jgorrell
01-18-2003, 12:18 AM
Wow! Does this mean we will get these features as they add them before the actual final expansion comes out?? (on live servers)

As for SEQ.. bleh.. over the next month with all the patches for LoY, SEQ is probably going to be getting broken alot.

fgay trader
01-19-2003, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by jgorrell
over the next month with all the patches for LoY, SEQ is probably going to be getting broken alot.

Dunno about that. What about people that have chosen not to download the incremental LoY updates? Unless of course they push LoY downloads only along with the regular EQ updates.

Dedpoet
01-19-2003, 12:34 PM
My guess is that they already did a lot of the big changes they need. Remember a couple patches ago, the message said that they were making major database changes? I bet all/most of the client code is already in. The files they send out will probably be graphics and things, with the actual zones coming out on the release day.

Cambik
01-19-2003, 05:04 PM
well if you look at the faq for the new expansion it did say that the expected patch download on release day would be about 50megs. So I would imagine that zones are going to come out on release day.