PDA

View Full Version : Request From a Caster Please

Choofer
01-22-2003, 07:21 PM
Hello guys, from the start i would like to thank you for keeping my EQ experence a happy one. Like many other's on here have stated i would have left EQ a long time ago if it wasn't for this great program. I think Sony should have congratulated you in helping it keep customers like me ( like that's going to ever happen )

I was just wondering if one of you Wiz Kid's would be able to add this to ShowEQ. Can the spell's in the spell window start blinking/change color/make a sound as they start to wear off.. I have checked the search function and can see nothing about this in there, if i have missed it just flame me and tell me to look again but from a caster's point of view this would be of great advantage as im normally concentrating on my EQ PC and not the ShowEQ monitor

Choof

fgay trader
01-22-2003, 07:35 PM
erm... Spells DO change color before they are about to wear off. Not sure if that's the default functionality of the SpellList window or an option, but it's definitely in there.

Choofer
01-22-2003, 08:40 PM
Sorry i will go back to searching the help files and newbie install instructions

Choof

AlphaBeta
01-23-2003, 09:13 AM
Works out of the box for me. I have never seen an option for it so I think its just default.

Choofer
01-23-2003, 01:56 PM
Sorry totally ignore me, been a while since i have played with the spells window working, this is all fixed...

Now making a noise at say 20% would be helpfull but i can see how it waould annoy the hell out of shammies with their buffs...

Choof