PDA

View Full Version : Question about "warning" msg.

cide
01-28-2003, 01:28 AM
I get:

g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I/usr/local/qt/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -DMAPDIR=\"/usr/local/share/showeq\" -DLOGDIR=\"/usr/local/share/showeq\" -I/usr/include/pcap -D_REENTRANT -O2 -Wall -g -ggdb -DDEBUG -finline-functions -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT=1 -DDISPLAY_ICONS=false -DICON_DIR=\"/eq-icons/\" -c -o sortitem.o `test -f 'sortitem.cpp' || echo './'`sortitem.cpp
/bin/sh ../libtool --mode=link g++ -D_REENTRANT -O2 -Wall -g -ggdb -DDEBUG -finline-functions -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT=1 -DDISPLAY_ICONS=false -DICON_DIR=\"/eq-icons/\" -o sortitem sortitem.o util.o -L/usr/local/qt/lib -lqt-mt -lpthread -rpath /usr/local/qt/lib -rpath /usr/X11R6/lib /usr/lib/libEQ.a -lgdbm -lz -lpcap
libtool: link: warning: library `/usr/lib/libgdbm.la' was moved.
libtool: link: warning: library `/usr/lib/libgdbm.la' was moved.
g++ -D_REENTRANT -O2 -Wall -g -ggdb -DDEBUG -finline-functions -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT=1 -DDISPLAY_ICONS=false -DICON_DIR=\"/eq-icons/\" -o sortitem sortitem.o util.o -L/usr/local/qt/lib -lqt-mt -lpthread /usr/lib/libEQ.a /usr/lib/libgdbm.so -lz -lpcap -Wl,--rpath -Wl,/usr/local/qt/lib -Wl,--rpath -Wl,/usr/X11R6/lib

Just wondering what that means, if anything.. Seq still compiles and seems to work, in GPS mode.. doesnt show any spawns at all though. (Not even the unknown ones)

cbreaker
01-28-2003, 11:13 PM
I get those too and my seq (well, before the eq patch) worked great and decoded fine.

I'd love to be able to tell you what that means but I can tell you that it's probably not the cause of your trouble.