PDA

View Full Version : Help needed I think....

Shade
01-29-2003, 08:02 PM
Ok, sorry, this is my first time posting. I have been using this for quite some time now and never seen a problem like this before.

I did do a search for something like this but did not seem to come up with anything usefull.

I am using qt-3.0.5 to compile, it was working before the most recent patch. I have updated the libEQ.a file I am logging in the same way I always do, seq does not pick up the char or anything. However in the terminal I get the following errors.

Error: Expected 248, but only 105 left
Error: Expected 243, but only 180 left
Error: Expected 113, but only 72 left
WARNING: RemDropCode (2b40) (dataLen:2 != sizeof(remDropStruct):10)!
Error: Expected 249, but only 0 leftWARNING: RemDropCode (2b40) (dataLen:2 != sizeof(remDropStruct):10)!
Error: Expected 26, but only 25 left
Error: Expected 5888, but only 97 left
Error: Expected 167, but only 117 left
WARNING: GroupDeclineCode (4140) (dataLen:65 != sizeof(groupDeclineStruct):131)!

This is only a brief description, there are other errors as well, however sadly I do not know how to copy and paste from the terminal window. Sorry, but I am still learning everyday about this. My question would be, is this happening to everyone since the most recent patch? Or, did I do something wrong? Do I need to upgrade anything? I am really not sure and any help would be much appriciated.

high_jeeves
01-29-2003, 08:08 PM
Search is only half of the game. Reading is the other half. Read the last 2 days worth of postings...

--Jeeves

sea4th
01-29-2003, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by Shade
Ok, sorry, this is my first time posting. I have been using this for quite some time now and never seen a problem like this before.

I did do a search for something like this but did not seem to come up with anything usefull.

I am using qt-3.0.5 to compile, it was working before the most recent patch. I have updated the libEQ.a file I am logging in the same way I always do, seq does not pick up the char or anything. However in the terminal I get the following errors.

Error: Expected 248, but only 105 left
Error: Expected 243, but only 180 left
Error: Expected 113, but only 72 left
WARNING: RemDropCode (2b40) (dataLen:2 != sizeof(remDropStruct):10)!
Error: Expected 249, but only 0 leftWARNING: RemDropCode (2b40) (dataLen:2 != sizeof(remDropStruct):10)!
Error: Expected 26, but only 25 left
Error: Expected 5888, but only 97 left
Error: Expected 167, but only 117 left
WARNING: GroupDeclineCode (4140) (dataLen:65 != sizeof(groupDeclineStruct):131)!

This is the pattern from the current broken seq starting with the patch on the 28th January. None of the opcodes seem to decode properly -- probably due to entire eq datastream being compressed. It takes awhile to figure this out (several days at least) and if you are really curioius, look in the SEQ source for the Error: Expected text to see where the code is currently broken.

who_me_use_seq
01-29-2003, 08:39 PM
also, later on if you do actualy need help try posting in the help forum.